Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Mastering the Green Onion

This is an easy tip shared with me quite a long time ago. Maybe everyone is smarter than I was when I first started in the kitchen, but if you're on my level, here ya go!

I love to make Mexican or Spanish dishes, which often call for green onions. There are quite a few other dishes, but when I menu plan, I try to use up all the ingredients I buy. Cutting and dicing up those slippery, slender onions can be cumbersome, but there is an easy solution!

Whip out those kitchen shears! There are so many uses for these things!


I love just grabbing my scissors and snipping away at my green onions. It makes preparing the onions such a breeze and is so much faster! I wish I could snip all my vegetables instead of cutting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's nourishing you today?