Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 Days of Christmas

I saw a few different blog posts about doing a 12 days of Christmas gift giving for your husband. I thought this would be a fun idea and that I could do it instead of stocking stuffers.

I gave him his first present this morning, and I'm pretty sure this idea is a hit! He's super excited about getting to open a present every day for the next twelve days. I'm so happy I could bring him joy, especially before he heads off to work in the morning. I know he works so hard, and I hope he knows just how grateful I am for him and all he does.

Here is my twelve day list if you're looking for ideas:


Day 1: plastic cereal bowl (for the days he goes into work early and eats there; and so he stops taking my nice Tupperware)

Day 2: pair of thin gloves (for the mornings the steering wheel is cold; being from up north all the gloves we had before are heavy-duty insulated types that are too much here)

Day 3: three pack of chapsticks (he's always using mine)

Day 4: set of pens (this is my least favorite of the group, but it's a useful item)

Day 5: five rolls of mints (the kind he knows I don't like, but he loves)

Day 6: six packs of gum (he goes through gum like crazy!)

Day 7: individual packets of nut/trail mix

Day 8: granola bars (I won't make him share)

Day 9: homemade coupons (I might share the tutorial in a later post)

Day 10: Scooby-Doo fruit snacks (a fun treat and his favorite cartoon)

Day 11: fishing stickers (these are kind of silly, but he can put them on something or I'll make a scrapbook page of him fishing and use them)

Day 12: candy canes (since this is Christmas Eve, I figure we can place them on the tree to decorate and eat during the REAL 12 days of Christmas leading up to the Epiphany.)


I can't find my file with the gift tags to share, but will be sure to add them if I can locate them on the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's nourishing you today?