Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Indoor S'mores!

What do two Midwestern kids yearning for bonfire cookouts do on a rainy Southern night? - get out the blowtorch and make s'mores!


OK, so this isn't the safest idea in the world, but it served our purposes and made for some fun the other night. We set the blowtorch in the sink, so if it did fall over, it would still be contained. If you have pets or little ones around, be sure they are clear of the open flame!


These weren't as good as a bonfire s'more, but were definitely better than just microwaving the marshmallow. For me, that is almost sacrilegious! I'll get off my soapbox and let you be jealous of my ooey gooey goodness!

Have a great weekend and if you can, get outside and make a bonfire for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's nourishing you today?