Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu and grocery list making

This is a pretty basic week but my husband my be gone so I tried to keep it to recipes that I have most of the ingredients on hand. That way, if he is gone, I don't have to venture out too much or put too much effort into a meal for one.



Monday: Chicken paninis (this is one of my favorites, so you might see it a lot :) )
Tuesday: Quick frozen meal (busy day before group)
Wednesday: Baked barbeque chicken
Thursday: Herb and garlic chicken
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Venison burgers (the last of them!)
Sunday: Grilled shrimp


Since I make my menu sometimes a few weeks in advance, this week I put notes next to the recipes with a short list of things I know I don't have on hand and will have to eventually get at the store. Hopefully this cuts the time down in making my grocery list.

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's nourishing you today?