Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu and more planning tips

I've definitely improved in my menu planning over time. I used to bug my husband with a constant, "what do you want to include on the menu" chorus every time I sat down. I've changed it up by making a "master" list of recipes we like and choosing from that sheet. Not everything is on there, and of course I always like to try new recipes, so with my master list, my staples (like homemade pizza), and new recipes, it makes it easier and even more enjoyable to menu plan!


Monday: Chicken and veggie soup
Tuesday: Baked Cheese Shells
Wednesday: Chicken with rice and steamed veggies
Thursday: Valentine's Day (not sure what we'll do; possibly make dinner together)
Friday: Homemade Pizza
Saturday: Turkey Picadillo with baked potatoes
Sunday: Southwest Chicken wraps (new recipe!)


Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's nourishing you today?