Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

What's Cookin' this week

Time for my weekly menu!

I thought I'd also share how I make my menu. I try my best to vary it, but it doesn't always end up that way. A few rules I follow for each week:

1. one chicken meal
2. one beef meal
3. one vegetarian
4. Fridays alternate between homemade pizza and homemade calzones
5. look at items that may be leftover from the week before (such as carrots, tortillas, etc.)

Those are just a few things I follow, but if I go off of that, there are only two days left to fill in so it works out pretty good for us :)


Monday: Roast and potatoes
Tuesday: Stirfry
Wednesday: Chicken Gyros (new recipe!)
Thursday: Baked Taquitos
Friday: Homemade Calzones
Saturday: "Gourmet" (haha) Toasted cheese and tomato soup 
Sunday: Pork tenderloin


Quick side note; It's an ongoing argument between my husband and myself; I grew up calling grilled cheese toasted cheese and insist to continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's nourishing you today?