Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Menu for the week: Cooking for a group

Ok, so not really a group, but going from cooking for two to cooking for five can seem overwhelming, at least for me! I have it down pretty well how much to make for us and if I want leftovers out not, but cooking for more people and not knowing their appetites can be challenging. So with my in-laws in town I stuck with a lot of sandwich and crock pot meals, I hope it all turns out well!


Monday: spaghetti
Tuesday: roast sandwiches with au jus
Wednesday: burrito lasagna
Thursday: dinner out
Friday: homemade pizza
Saturday: homemade chick fil a sandwiches (big kudos to my hubby for funding this one and making it for me on a Sunday a few weeks ago!)


We'll be pretty busy this week but I have a few posts lined up, including a fun DIY craft I made on an experimenting whim a few weeks back! Enjoy your week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's nourishing you today?